Natalya and Her Mother Natasha Ch. 02

I was awakened by my vibrating phone. It didn't sound much different than the vibrating dildo I'd given Natalya for her birthday. I remembered how she told me about having a vibrator app on her phone. I was horny that day, so I licked the screen like a dog. I glanced at the screen and, of course, it was her. I looked forward to seeing her again. The blow job yesterday had been fantastic, even if I was sure there was room for improvements.

We'll have to meet up a few hours later, she texted me.

Why? I replied.

Something is wrong with my phone, she texted back.

A few hours later... By that time, I'd hoped to be banging her on the lush grass of the meadow. A box of tissue paper sat so innocently on my desktop. Well, if we couldn't meet up till 1500, then no sex till 1800. I jumped onto the chair. I had her mother Natasha's Facebook page bookmarked and it was the first page that showed up when I opened the browser. All her hot photos and videos just sat there stacked on top of each other, begging to be jerked off to. I went for her latest riding video. Those juicy hips looked even bigger when she sat mounted on top of the horse. God damn if she mounted me like that. To see her soft breasts bounce up and down... To finish right on top of them... To cum right onto her sweet nipples.

The phone rang. It was Natasha. I raised an eyebrow. She only called me when Natalya was around. I still stroked my morning cock. What could be a better way to finish than to the sound of her voice? "Hello!" Natalya asked. I looked at the display again. "Are you out jogging?" she asked again.

"Natalya?"

"Yes, I could borrow my mother's phone for a minute. There was nothing really wrong with my phone. I just had to charge it and it's ready now. Come on over and let's go camping."

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I picked up the mysterious card I'd received yesterday. My suspicions still leaned toward Natasha. I'd been with Natalya for six months now. Natasha had never given a hint of wanting me, except for my own imagination, of course. Maybe it was that she saw my dick for the first time when I forgot to lock the bathroom door and now wanted to get down. I read the six sentences again. They warmed my chest.

I arrived at Natalya's home and rang the bell. I heard her bare feet crossing the floor. She opened the door and stood there dripping wet, with a towel wrapped around her. "Why are you covering your breasts?"

"Because you need to close the door stupid." She closed the door and moved the towel under her ripe

tits. She revealed them just for me. There were some water drops left adorning those sweet nipples. I sucked them instead of kissing her. She giggled and pushed my head away from them.

"Your mother is home?" I guessed.

"Yes, but she is taking a shower. I want your mouth on my lips instead of on my tits."

I kissed her and squeezed her tits too. "My mother can stand under the hot water for more than an hour, so we can go now." One hour in the steaming shower... Her tits glimmering of soap, and water dripping from her pussy. I imagined I was there, kneeling under her and letting the water wash all over my face. "I just need to get dressed. I'll be back in a minute." Yeah right, more like thirty.

It suddenly crossed my mind that Natasha wasn't showering upstairs but downstairs, near where I stood. You basically had a view from the keyhole to the mirror and then to the shower-- bingo! I went to the keyhole, hoping to get a sneak peek at her amazing body. It was mostly steam. What a bummer. She hummed a melody so beautiful and sweet it brought me into a trance. I got a boner as if I were in deep sleep. I started imagining erotic thoughts. In one, I crawled up in a bed and Natasha spread her legs. I was getting close to her vagina. I stuck my tongue out and was just about to taste her fine nectar when Natalya came down the stairs. I jumped as if waking up by an alarm. I clasped my hands behind the back and pretended to be strolling back and forth.

"How do I look?" asked Natalya. The makeup was super cute, but all those clothes...

"Can't you at least wear a skirt?"

"In the woods? Bikini day was yesterday."

"Every day should be bikini day."

"In your dreams." She pointed at the backpack with the tent. "You will take that one" It was big enough to fit a sheep and break my back to pieces.

"What other things are there to take?"

"Just the food bag." She smiled. "My mother sliced some pineapples and bought some hotdogs for us."

I hoisted the backpack behind my back, and we headed out for the woods. It was half an hour walk to the entrance and another one and half hour to our special spot. We'd been there twice before since we'd met here.

"Do you remember that boulder?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"How can I forget that?" It was here that we'd met for the first time.

My friend Chad had gotten his eyes on Tiffany, and I had mine on Natalya. There was no fighting, just some flirting, and then straight into fucking them on the young grass. We then hiked farther in, groping them and tasting their lips and tits every minute. We found a cozy clearing with a river just a stone's throw away. We lay there watching the stars by the campfire, cuddling and then fucking some more.

Chad and I had been equally horny. He'd later decided to ditch Tiffany, going for a fresher pussy. I still held onto Natalya though. Well, sort of, when I thought of Natasha. As I dwelled on this, Natalya reached for my hand and directed it inside her panties. She was dripping wet. "Let's have sex--now. Fuck me like you did back then."

Throwing the backpack off my back, I pushed her to the boulder and pulled down her pants. I moved her panties to the side and licked from her pink pussy up to her cute little ass.

An old woman walked by with her dog. I just made sure to fuck Natalya harder. She turned toward us and stared with a hand over her wrinkly lips. I just pounded her ass harder. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked back. The arch in her back with her little ass pointing right to my face was so hot. "Is that all you got?" she said between her breaths.

I yanked her hair harder and spanked her. She moaned for me. I spanked her again as hard I could. She moaned loader. I was breathing hard. This fire. I enjoyed it more than anything. Her tight vagina walls hugged my hard dick. She wanted the cum. And I gave it to her. I pulled her hair so hard her eyes pointed straight at me. I came there inside of her while looking into her cute eyes. She let out a breath of relief as I released her from my grip. I slid out from her pussy. My cum dripped down from her. I had filled her up really good. She got her hands around my neck and hugged me while still half naked. "That felt good."

"Yeah." I enjoyed having her arms around me. "Let's continue. I need to sit down."

We got dressed and continued to our clearing. It was almost like we'd left it last time. The stones were still there and the log we sat on. The air was so clean and the sounds of nature so peaceful.

"Are you tired?"

I sure was after that round of fucking. "Yeah, I need to relax a bit."

I sat down to catch my breath. I slung the backpack aside. It felt so good to get rid of that load. We got the tent out and settled in. She then handed me a box of sliced pineapples. "My mother made these for us. She wanted you to specifically have this box for some reason."

Every time I got reminded of her mother, it triggered a warm rush. I opened the box. It didn't seem to be any different from hers. I put one in my mouth and my eyebrows shot up. Could it be? I rubbed my finger on the pineapple and pressed my thumb and index finger together. That sticky stuff. That didn't come from pineapple. The taste... it tasted like the hottest pussy. It was exactly the same taste as her panties. My imagination went wild. She made these especially for me. I imagined how she shoved those delicious bits of pineapple inside her pussy, letting them rest there among her other godly flavors and then letting them out in the box. A special gift just for me. I held onto the box as if it were a pot of gold. I reached for one and shoved it right into my mouth. It tasted like pussy. The greatest pussy ever.

"They are tasty, right?" Natalya smacked her lips.

"The best pineapple I've ever tasted."

She lay her box aside. "I want to sprinkle some sugar on mine." She went fumbling in the bag. She suddenly shrieked and jumped. She knocked over my box. "A spider."

"What the hell?" There they lay. They were all covered in dirt and dried soil. My precious gift. Natasha's nectar.... I was close to tears.

"I'm so sorry... are you crying?"

"No, I just got something in my eyes."

"We can share what's left from mine."

"Yeah sure."

"Open." She pushed one into my mouth. It tasted pineapple. Plain pineapple. "They are just as sweet as yours."

"Hmm, they could probably use some extra flavors."

"Sugar?" she asked. I just stared between her legs. "Oh," she laughed. She shoved one right in there, turned it around and made sure to smear and rub all of her fluids on it. "Open."

I opened like a happy pup. It tasted similar to her mother's but nowhere near as amazing.

"You like them better, don't you?"

"They are great."

She shoved a couple of more inside of her. She laughed. "These will be sticky."

She put them in my mouth with her cute little fingers. They tasted even better than the last she had given to me. She tried one herself. "Not bad," she giggled. She reached her sticky fingers to my dick. "I wonder how it will taste like if you stick your dick inside of me and then I suck all the flavors out from it."

"That sounds hot."

She pulled down her pants and spread her legs on the log. I pulled her panties to the side with my rock-hard dick. I entered her. I got my dick deep inside. "Hold it there."

She moaned and pushed my body closer against hers. "Now let me taste it."

I pointed my dick toward her lips. She grabbed the bottom of my shaft and started sucking and licking my entire dick. Wow... She'd never sucked me like that before. It wasn't just in and out from the mouth, but she was breathing in my cock. I grabbed her head. It was that powerful.

"Ahh." I had no power to hold it in. It was like she sucked the cum right out of my dick and made me orgasm against my will. I shot my cum all over her face. She closed her eyes in surprise. My load was dripping all over her face. "In the middle of the woods... where am I supposed to wipe the cum off my face?"

"I'm surprised it was something left from earlier."

She laughed. "It was a long time ago you'd filled me up like that."

"Strong seeds."

I walked with her, hand in hand to the river. The cum spilled all over her clothes. At the river, she washed her face. I helped her washing the clothes. "It's so thick." She smiled.

"Yeah, it's hard to rub off. I think it's meant to stick inside of you."

She French-kissed me. "Next time just tell me to open my mouth."

"Girl, you have no idea what that felt like."

She splashed some water on my face. "Like that."

I splashed some water back at her. All of the sudden we were both soaked.

The river was a bit chilly, but I held her close to me to keep the warmth. "You washed me really good. I want to go up now."

I took my lips off her nipple. "Yeah sure."

We walked up again. She was still worried over her mother. "I hope she won't notice it's your cum on my clothes."

"Just say we grabbed some vanilla ice cream before we went here."

"That's her favorite."

I'd no doubt about that. Hopefully she'd one day taste my vanilla cream as well.

We lit a fire and snuggled up together. I combed her hair and kissed her. "I swear that was the best sucking I've ever had."

She smirked. "I'll suck you like that from now on."

I still felt the impact from the orgasm, and the image how she sucked my dick like candy.

"You don't have any contact with Chad, do you?"

The sky darkened, and the chill brought us closer together. "Sort of but our latest conversation was very dry."

"He broke Tiffany's heart to pieces. She still hasn't gotten over him."

"I was like him before, fishing girl after girl, fucking them and tossing them aside, but so far this has felt better." I didn't want to tell her I wanted to bang her mother so badly. But something changed when I sat here. I don't know what it was exactly. But she'd done something different today.

"I'm glad you changed for the better."

I just nodded.

"Let's make a fire before it gets too cold. I'm starving as well."

"At least you had my dick to suck on. I've been dry since the wonderful pineapples you fed me."

"After we've eaten, my pussy is all yours...like a desert."

"No kidding with the pineapple slices in there. Well, you taste amazing regardless."

I picked some dry wood and stuffed the pieces into the middle of the stone circle. She lit a fire and flames flickered. We sat there silent for a bit as memories emerged from the fire. She got out the bag of hot dogs. I handed her the cleanest stick. We squeezed them onto the sticks, wrapping them in dough and butter. It was little but tasted so rich. I knew it would never satisfy my hunger though. I let my thoughts flow among the dancing flames. The card bothered me. An unknown female voice whispered those six lines. It was all dark and blurry. The words were the only light, but they just danced around, just like the flames.

"Are you thinking of something special?" she asked.

She would never leave me alone. I was always supposed to be a part of her thoughts. Of course, I couldn't tell her exactly. "It was just something my father told me."

She looked down. She was hit with something heavy. I knew what it was. She didn't have a father. Well, she did but didn't know who. "I'm sorry it just slipped off my tongue."

"I caught you with a full thought, I know."

I draped my arm around her neck. "It's alright. You've got a mother that cares about you more than anyone."

"Yeah... I just wish she'd tell me one day."

"Maybe she is afraid the truth will upset you."

"There's no maybe, but that's just what she believes."

"She knows you well though."

"She knows you too."

I blinked. I just stared at the mysterious flames. Was that something that just slipped out from her tongue? What did she mean by that? Why did she say that in this moment? I couldn't find any words.

"Will you hold my hand?" she aimed her innocent hazel eyes at me. They were watery. A blink away from a falling tear. I reached for her hand and held onto her. She rested her head on my shoulder. She continued to eat and so did I.

We snuggled up together in the tent. I yawned. What a better way to finish this day with her warm skin close to mine. I pulled her closer. "I'm sorry. I have to pee really bad," she said.

"Touch yourself afterwards. I love the scent of your golden drops."

She giggled. "I'll make you lick my hand like you did my pussy."

She crawled out, leaving her phone next to her pillow. It had been awfully quiet today. It vibrated suddenly. "Creepy," I whispered. A picture of her mother was on the display. The text was from her. I heard the last drops of urine from Natalya. Just a peak at Natasha's picture. I couldn't care less about the text but noticed it anyway. "Did he enjoy our fruits? And how was the sucking? Did you accomplish what I taught you?"

I put the phone back exactly how it was and just stared right into the sky."

http://monkeysinbrazil.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-monkeys-clip-stills.html

http://monkeysinbrazil.blogspot.com/2009/11/jackson-rathbone-daltonico.html

http://monobligacionestributarias.blogspot.com/p/manual-itbis.html

http://mononokeproject.blogspot.com/

http://montada.echoroukonline.com/showthread.php?t=41730

http://moocyunus.blogspot.com/

http://moorestuff.us/ENT-FUN/pages/radio.htm

http://mooshoesy.blogspot.com/2003/08/teen-films.html

http://moosler.blogspot.com/2006/03/here-we-go-again.html

http://moresexypics.blogspot.com/2006/02/hot-vids.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Five Minutes

Aztec Treasure Ch. 11-20

Extending the MILF List Ch. 23